WHAT IS MANAGED DOCUMENT REVIEW?
Document review, a stage in legal discovery, involves professionals examining documents to find relevant case information. Unlike traditional methods, Managed Review is overseen by a Review Manager, an experienced eDiscovery professional and credentialed attorney. This manager acts as the main contact for external counsel, facilitating communication with the review team. The Review Manager is adept at tracking metrics and performing common review functions, eliminating communication issues that can cause delays or errors. In essence, Managed Document Review enhances productivity and efficiency through established workflows and controls.
Intrepid’s seasoned Managed Document Review teams collaborate extensively with stakeholders in legal, financial and pharmaceutical sectors. Our success is rooted in delivering swift outcomes aligned with client objectives. Leveraging our team’s expertise, we achieve results at an average cost 30% below industry standards.
Our Managed Document Review teams function as an extension of client legal departments, combining experienced attorneys with innovative technology and efficient processes that reduce costs and time. This seamless combination of talent and technology ensures a unified workflow, producing consistent, high-quality work.
We practice a consultative approach by clarifying objectives from the project’s outset, following industry best practices and documenting processes for dependable, high-quality results. Our advanced reporting ensures visibility and transparency throughout the review process.
- Recruit and retain quality attorneys who thrive in a team-oriented culture
- Foster creativity and collaboration for sharing unique insights across the team
- Utilize industry experience to enhance effectiveness
- Manage metrics to expedite decisions, ensure consistency, identify anomalies, accelerate overall review and facilitate key decision points and feedback
- Coordinate QC and management teams to monitor project progress, timeline adherence and quality standards
- Advise on cost-effective technology deployment and robust review workflows
- Conduct final quality checks before delivering to the client
- Deploy multilingual teams and global experts for cross-border disputes
Available to listen anytime, feel free to engage with us at 858.284.4140, email@example.com or via the contact form below to let us know how we might be of assistance. We look forward to the opportunity to exceed expectations and forge a long-term relationship with your organization.